A young Vietnamese woman was electrocuted by iPhone 6 with frayed cables

A young Vietnamese woman was electrocuted by iPhone 6 with frayed cables

No excuse while charging your mobile devices. This is not the first time,  we heard man either injured or killed while using their mobile devices during charging.

According to China Times, the deceased was revealed as 14-year-old Le Thi Xoa. The teen’s body was covered in burns, clutching the charging cable for her iPhone 6 in hand. The victim was electrocuted while he had her phone charged at the night before and placed it on her bed before going to sleep.

After investigation, she was using a charger with frayed cables. It’s believed that Le might have touched the cable while the phone was charging which led to the electrocution.

We have yet to discover what kind of charger & cable she was using. While other incidents involving handphones have been caused by third-party chargers that could cause overheating or electric shocks.

Source