Doogee Y200 Unboxing
Doogee Malaysia have launched Doogee Y200 on 1st of April where the device is targeting younger generations with the retail price of RM 699 available exclusively on GEMFIVE.
Doogee Y200 specifications:
- 5.5 inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS OGS display
- 64-bit MTK 6735 Quad Core processor
- 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM (support Micro-SD card expansion)
- 8MP rear camera (can shoot up to 13MP) + 5MP front camera (can shoot up to 8MP)
- 3,000 mAh size battery
- Running Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM standby with one SIM support 4G LTE
At the back panel there is a rear camera of 8MP with flashlight and auto focus. On the bottom of the device, there is a speaker and Doogee logo.
The USB slot is at usual at the bottom of the phone and there is a microphone beside. At the top of the device allocates the 3.5 mm earphone jack.
On the left of the device have a hybrid dual SIM support that we can choose either to use both SIM card or one SIM card and one MicroSD card.
The volume buttons and the power button is on the right of the phone.
The device is ultra slim and it felt good when we are holding it in hand.
Inside Doogee Y200 (Box Contents)
- Doogee Y200 device
- USB Data Cable
- 3.5 mm Headset
- Clear Case
- Clear Screen Protector
- Sim Card Tray Eject Needle
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
Stay tuned with us, we will update the review of the Doogee Y200 soon!